Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: The Green Mile

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member bkbasketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2003
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The Green Mile

    How many of you all like this movie?

    It is one of my favorites of all time.
    "Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

    Play Like a Champion Today
    [img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: The Green Mile

    I honestly dont see how anyone could not love this movie...Tom Hanks is brilliant

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Wildcat_65's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2004
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Green Mile

    I think it's a great movie. One of my favorite.
    "One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Green Mile

    yeah it was a pretty good movie i though micheal clarke duncan did a great job
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: The Green Mile

    I love it, but it makes me cry everytime [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Green Mile

    I liked it a lot....very sad though
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: The Green Mile

    great movie.....loved it.....had a really good story to it.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Green Mile

    loved the movie however, when the black guy would spit those things out of his mouth after healing someone, it made me wanna puke...I don't know why, but there was something about it that made me sick...

    Overall, I give the movie an A-

  9. #9
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: The Green Mile

    That was pretty gross...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member bri11's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2004
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Green Mile

    i loved that movie, it's really sad though

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •